Available On-Campus or on ThinnoxCloud!
What does STRIDE do for the student?
• STRIDE after school is a life skills program and goes beyond the standard supervised homework help.
• STRIDE is customizable to your students' career goals.
• The instructor to student ratio starts at 5 and stretches up to a maximum of 8 students.
• STRIDE programming can be dovetailed to the school curriculum and can help students academically.
• The flexible schedule allows students to choose any one program per week or as many as 2 per week.
• STRIDE after school fees are competitive.
• STRIDE programming can be synchronized with school events helping students and staff accomplishes key miles stones during the academic calendar.
• STRIDE can be used to prepare students for regional and national skills competitions.