The logos, graphics, pictures, design, and layout ("Contents") of this entire website are the exclusive property of Thinnox Inc.® Canada. The Contents contained on this website shall not be reproduced, attached, copied, or linked to or from, any other website or any other print or electronic medium without the express written consent of Thinnox, Inc.® Canada. © 2017 Thinnox, Inc. All rights reserved.
The information you enter anywhere on this website will not be collected, stored, retained, or transferred to a third party by Thinnox, Inc. This website is used solely to help us present the Thinnox method to you.
• Camp starts at 9:00 AM.
• Camp ends at 4:00 PM.
• Camp's extended hours begin at 7:30 AM and end at 6 PM.
• If Camper stays beyond 6 PM; $10 extended care fee will be charged each minute until parents pick up the camper.
• Please keep your food nut-free.
• If you may want your food to be warmed please let the camp staff know at the start of the camp.
• Parents must sign in and sign out.
• 50% of camp fee is required upon registering child(ren).
• Applicable Taxes, Registration & Supplies Fees will be added to the Tuition Fee.
• Stationery & Supplies Fees - Valid until Dec 31st 2018.
• All cancellations must be received in writing. Refund Applications are not accepted by the virtue of an email or any phone call.
• March Break Camp - All payments will be refunded in full, minus an administration fee of $125 by Feb 10th, 2018.
• All Installment options are required to complete payments in full after the cancellation dates.
•March Break Camp fees are non-refundable after Feb 10th, 2018 irrespective of later registration dates.
• Summer Camp - All payments will be refunded in full, minus an administration fee of $175 for cancellations made by May 31st, 2018.
• All payments will be refunded up to 50% minus Admin Fee for cancellations made by June 2nd, 2018.
• All payments will be refunded up to 30% minus Admin Fee for cancellations made by June 5th, 2018.
• Summer Camp fees are non-refundable after June 10th, 2018 irrespective of later registration dates.
• You may request to change date, schedule or program for additional payment of $65 per student/program.
• All refunds and cancellations requests will be discussed after September 17th, 2018.
• All refunds and cancellations will be processed after deducting $175 admin fee.
• All refunds that follow the guidelines will be honored at the time discretion of Thinnox School.
• The use of the Internet is a privilege, not a right, any inappropriate use will result in immediate cancellation of those privileges.
Acceptable Use: 1.The purpose of Internet is to support research and education by providing access to unique resources and the opportunity for collaborative work. 2. The use of your account must be in support of education and research and consistent with the educational objectives of the Thinnox Academy. 3. Use of other organization's network or computing resources must comply with the rules appropriate for that network. 4. Transmission of any material in violation of any regional, national or provincial regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret
Network Etiquette: You are expected to abide by the generally accepted rules of network etiquette. These include (but are not limited to) the following: 1. Be polite. Do not get abusive in your messages to others. 2. Use appropriate language. Do not swear, use vulgarities or any other inappropriate language. 3. Illegal activities are strictly forbidden. 4. Do not browse content that you do not need for your education or research; browsing of objectionable content is strictly prohibited and must be reported to the teacher immediately. 5. Do not reveal your personal address or phone numbers of students or colleagues. 6. Note that electronic mail (e-mail) is not guaranteed to be private. People who operate the system do have access to all mail. Messages relating to or in support of illegal activities may be reported to the authorities. 7. Do not use the network in such a way that you would disrupt the use of the network by other users. 8. All communications and information accessible via the network should be assumed to be private properly.
Warranties: THINNOX makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the internet service it is providing. 1. THINNOX will not be responsible for any damages you suffer.This include loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by it's own negligence or your errors or omissions. 2.Use of any information obtained via the Internet is at your own risk. THINNOX specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. Security: Security on any computer system is a high priority, especially when the system involves many users. If you feel you can identify a security problem on the Internet, you must notify a system administrator or your instructor. 1. Do not demonstrate the problem to other users. 2. Do not use another individual's account without written permission from that individual. 3. Attempts to logon to the Internet as a system administrator will result in immediate cancellation of user privileges. 4. Any user identified as a security risk or having a history of problems with other computer systems may be denied access to Internet.
Vandalism: Vandalism will result in immediate cancellation of privileges. 5. Vandalism is defined as any malicious attempt to harm or destroy data of another user, Internet, or any of the above listed agencies or other networks that are connected to any of the Internet backbones. This includes, but not limited to, the uploading or creation of computer viruses. 6. Vandalism also includes accessing of objectionable content including but not limited to browsing or downloading of images, games, music, videos, text, photo, video messages involving restricted content that is content, not rated for universal usage.