UX/UI Design - Interactive Multi Media Design Core & Technology
In this camp you will design, build, test an interactive multimedia environments using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, APIs
and Actionscript using User Experience (UX) and User Interface Design (UI) .
Build interactive multimedia environments using UX and UI interactive programming and emerging technologies of multi touch, gesture capture, mediated reality and machine learning.
Build and launch an interactive website or App with animation and SFX using HTML5 and CSS
Code with PHP and build a highly interactive web site/web application using PHP & JQuery.
Build interactive multimedia environments using interactive programming and emerging technologies of multi touch, gesture capture, mediated reality and machine learning.
As a UX Designer you will learn:
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Analysis
- Product Structure/Strategy
- Content Development
- Wireframing, Prototyping
- Development Planning
- Execution and Analytics
- Coordination with UI Designer(s)
- Coordination with Developer(s)
- Tracking Goals and Integration
- Analysis and Iteration
- Look and Feel:
- Customer Analysis
- Design Research
- Branding and Graphic Development
- User Guides/Story-line
- Responsiveness and Interactivity:
- UI Prototyping
- Interactivity and Animation
- Adaptation to All Device Screen Sizes
- Implementation with Developer
Key Learning Area: System Development Life Cycle( SDLC ); Full Stack Interactive Website design and development process; HTML5, CSS, JQ, PHP, App Development Process
At the end of the camp you will be able to carry your work home and your website will be featured during the TED Expo.
• This camp is most suitable for age 13+ wizards interested in web design and development as a hobby or career.
• No prior web design or programming experience is necessary, art and/or computer experience is helpful.
• Apart from the core program, the camp day plan is well rounded and includes many warm ups, energizers, team builders and creativity contests during the camp day to win friends and cool prizes.
• 6 to 12 participants per camp.